Peace of mind with every new vehicle
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both.
That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan1 and roadside assistance2 with
the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you
and your new Toyota will be covered.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers3
- Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
- Replace engine oil and oil filter4
- Rotate tires
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers5
- Battery jump starts
- Tire service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
1. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first.
The new Toyota vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle.
See participating Toyota dealer for complete plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
Roadside assistance does not include parts and fluids.
2. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3)
years from date of purchase. Does not include parts and fluids.
3. Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
4. Engine oil may include OW20 Synthetic Oil, depending on vehicle model and model year.
5. Does not include parts and fluids.