How to Qualify:
You must be
(2) fulfill an Eligible Degree Status and
(3) provide proof of Eligible Degree Status all as defined below:
Can be combined with other Toyota Special offers!
1. Eligible School/Degree Programs: An “Eligible School” is an accredited school in the 50 United States, U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico. An “Eligible Degree” is defined as one of the following from/with an Eligible School: A. A four year undergraduate degree from a college, university or a registered nursing program; or B. A two year associate or undergraduate degree from a community college, junior college or technical college or university; or C. A two year trade or vocational degree or certification; or D. Current enrollment in a graduate school degree program.
2. Eligible Degree Status: A. You are currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School; or B. You have already obtained an Eligible Degree from an Eligible School within two calendar years prior to signing your lease or finance contract through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). C. You will obtain an Eligible Degree from an Eligible School within six months after signing your lease or finance contract through your dealer and TFS.
3. Proof of Eligible Degree Status: You must provide proof of Eligible Degree status by submitting the following required documents to your dealer:
A. For proof of Eligible Degree status where you have graduated from an Eligible School/Degree program within the last two years or will graduate from an Eligible School/Degree program within six months of signing your finance or lease contract: a. Copy of diploma; or b. Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree earned or to be earned; or c. Copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.
B. For proof of Eligible Degree status where you are currently enrolled in a graduate school program from an Eligible School: a. Copy of current transcript confirming enrollment in a graduate degree program; or b. Letter from the college/university registrar’s office enrollment in a graduate degree program.
Customer must also:
1. At contract signing, furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of credit approval, with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments; and
2. Be approved for credit by, and finance “the Vehicle” through a participating Dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). During the last 24 months, all obligations on your credit report must have been paid within 60 days of the due date, and your credit report must not show more than $1,000 in total charge-offs. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Incentive Program. Incentive available on contracts executed through July 6, 2021.
College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS. Program may not be available in all states. Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of purchase.