College Graduate Cash Offer
- You may qualify for a $500 rebate if you have graduated within the last two calendar years or will within the next six months and finance or lease a select new Toyota through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
- Eligible College Grads and soon to be College Grads earn an additional $500 in rebates, click here to learn more
- Including Two Years No Cost Maintenance Plan With Roadside Assistance
- College Graduate Rebate is available on select new Toyota vehicles. Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUVs) and Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are not eligible for the Rebate Program. College Graduate Finance Program (which is not a rebate and instead offers competitive APRs and lease terms) is available on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of all new and unlicensed Toyota models or on TCUVs or Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Subject to the foregoing limits and requirements below, the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an eligible school (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an eligible school and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two calendar years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following eligible schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two calendar years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar’s office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present or future employment (which will begin within 120 days of credit approval) when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor North America. Rebate will be applied on TFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on TFS finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Rebate Program may not be combined with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Vehicle must be taken from dealer stock. Rebate valid on contracts executed between 11-03-2020 and 11-30-2020. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs are not available in AL, FL, GA, HI, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the college graduate rebate terms in your area. Under the College Graduate Finance Program, competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. ©2020 Toyota Financial Services. All rights reserved. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC).
- If you are a student who will graduate from college in the next six months or have graduated in the past two years, you may be eligible for Toyota's College Graduate Rebate Program. You may also be eligible if you are enrolled in or have graduated from a graduate program, have completed a two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF or have completed an electrician certification program through NJATC and the IBEW.Can be combined with other Toyota Special offers!Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Program is available on approved credit through participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Incentive offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On lease contracts, incentive must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, incentive must be applied toward the Down Payment. One incentive per finance or lease transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Incentive Program. College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions may apply. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS.Program may not be available in all states. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to 60 months (up to 72 months for Camrys) first payment may be deferred for first 90 days on eligible new Toyota vehicles; finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferred payment not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option financial plan. Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of purchase.
- ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Roadside assistance does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
Looking for a dealership?
To select a dealer in your area, please enter your ZIP code.
You've selected a dealer who is located in a different region. Are you sure you want to continue?
Please enter your ZIP code to see Toyota Certified Used Vehicles in your area.
Enter your ZIP code to find dealers near you
By completing this form, you are submitting information to this dealer and they may be contacting you. To learn more about how this site handles your personal information, please click here.