MILITARY INCENTIVE PROGRAM
HOW TO QUALIFY: You must meet all of these conditions:
1. In current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard,
Coast Guard and active Reserve); OR
2. U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserves) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve,
Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR
3. An honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Military within two calendar years of their discharge
4. A retired U.S. Military, regardless of the date of separation from active service; OR
5. A Household member* of an eligible U.S. Military personnel.
And must also:
1. Provide verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service, required at time of purchase, in
the form of one of the following documentations:
a. Leave and Earnings Statement
b. Military Identification Card (no photo copy required to be sent to TFS)
c. Veterans/Retirees DD Form-214 (Not all applicants with a DD-214 will qualify. Applicant
must be honorably discharged within two calendar years or retired).
2. Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments
3. Be credit approved by TFS.
- Household and/or family member of the qualified Military personnel living at the same address as
the qualified Military personnel. An eligible service member and his or her household may reside in
permanent or temporary housing.
- Goldstar family members are family members of a fallen hero(s) and are also considered as
household and/or family member and are eligible for this program.
The Toyota Military $750 Rebate Program is effective January 5, 2021 through March 31, 2021.
This program is subject to change or termination at any time.
ALL New* Toyota vehicles, including untitled dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less. Vehicles must
be taken out of dealer stock.
(Note: Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) are not eligible for the Military Rebate Program)