ToyotaCare: Toyota's No-Cost Maintenance Plan
Proper vehicle maintenance is important for every new vehicle and at Toyota, it comes standard. Toyota is committed to safety and dependability, which is why every new vehicle purchased or leased includes no-cost maintenance and roadside assistance for 2 years or 25,000 miles.
Need more information?
Follow @ToyotaDeals on Twitter and get up to date information on fuel-efficient Toyota cars, trucks, SUVs, crossovers and minivans.
* All fields required
By completing this form, you are submitting information to this dealer and they may be contacting you. To learn more about how this site handles your personal information, please click here.
Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new Toyota vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery or taxi vehicle. See participating dealer for complete plan details. Valid only in the commercial United States and Alaska. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of three (3) years from date of purschase. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids.
1. Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
2. Consult the vehicle's Warranty and maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
3. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
4. Consult the vehicle's Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended service and intervals. Service requirements and intervals vary by model.
5. Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
6. To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
7. Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.